- 2 cans (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (1 oz) meat stew mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast (sliced in 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced
- handful of bok choy (optional)
- 3 potatoes, cubed (optional)
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp black pepper (add more to taste)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp cumin
In a slow cooker mix cream of mushroom soup, meat stew mix, and water. Add spices.
Add pot roast slices, chopped onion, chopped garlic, and potatoes and coat with soup mixture.
Set slow cooker on low. Cook 6-8 hrs. Once 4 hours have passed, add the celery, bok choy, and bell peppers.